Rediscover your sense of creativity and wonder.
Whether you are new to abstract art and don’t know where to begin, or you’re already making art but need guidance; or maybe you are somewhere in between, I will be your cheerleader!
- Want to try your hand at abstract art, but you don’t know where to begin.
- Have already been making abstract art, but you want to create a sustainable art practice and need someone to help you gain momentum.
- Want to stop self-sabotaging your creativity.
- Want to try your hand at a new medium.
- Want to start building a creative habit, but you don’t know how to start.
- Want to make art, but you are afraid that you’re “too old to start”, or “not talented enough”.
- Really want to share your art with the world, but don’t know where to start.
- Crave support; a cheerleader to cheer you on.
- Have questions you would like an answer to.
- Want to have chat and gain an new fresh perspective.
It can be so hard to begin making art. Where to start? It’s hard to build a sustainable art practice and keep it going. I know this because I have been there.
Life sometimes gets in the way with all its distractions.
Our inner critic often gets so loud that it gets in the way of our intuition.
We can get so overcommitted to the end result that we totally forget to enjoy the process.
You know deep down inside that you are born to create and you are ready to get started!
Together we will enter the amazing world of creating abstract art! No experience is needed, just willingness to be open and experience your own creativity.
“The one thing you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. The moment that you feel that just possibly you are walking down the street naked…that’s the moment you may be starting to get it right.”
Neil Gaiman, Make Good Art
Zoom call 1-on-1 (60 minutes)
During this online 1-on-1 session we will discuss your art practice and your goals. You get to decide the exact topic. It can be whatever you need right now in your art practice or art business.
I am there for you to listen, hold space, answer all your questions, cheer your on and give you advice, or feedback (if you want).
What you will need to bring is:
- A notebook and / or sketchbook
- An open mind
Half day program 1-on-1 in my studio
- We’ll start with taking some time to talk about where you’re at in your creative life, and where you’d like to be. I want to hear all about your dreams.
- You can ask me all your burning questions related to abstract art, building a sustainable art practice, starting or building an art business, anything.
- If you’re new to (abstract) art, I’ll help you enter the wonderful world of creativity.
- If you’re new to (abstract) art we will also talk about the medium that would be good for you to try.
- We will get our hands dirty if you desire! After our talk we can paint together.
- If you wish we can start a painting together.
- If you want feedback on your art, I can provide you that feedback.
What is included in the half day program?
- 2,5 hours of one-on-one coaching in my studio
- Check-in via mail after 4 weeks to see how things are going and to answer your questions
- All the materials you need to make art
- Vegan drinks and snacks
The coaching I offer in my studio in Vlaardingen (near Rotterdam), is a five minute walk from the metro station in Vlaardingen Centrum. Parking is free in front of my studio entrance.
Coaching is available in Dutch and in English.
If you want to work with me in my studio, please fill out the form at the bottom. I will contact you to plan a date for our session.
Please note that my studio is located on the third floor. There’s no elevator in the building.