Art coaching – Sandbox Session
Rediscover your sense of creativity and wonder.
Whether you are new to art and don’t know where to begin, or you’re already making art but need guidance; or maybe you are somewhere in between, I will be your cheerleader!
Your art business coach.
I will help you rediscover your sense of creativity and wonder.
- Want to try your hand at art, but you don’t know where to begin.
- Have already been making art, but you want to create a sustainable art business and need someone to help you gain momentum.
- Want to stop self-sabotaging your creativity.
- Want to try your hand at a new medium.
- Want to start building a creative habit, but you don’t know how to start.
- Want to make art, but you are afraid that you’re “too old to start”, or “not talented enough”.
- Really want to share your art with the world, but don’t know where to start.
- Crave for support; a cheerleader to cheer you on.
It can be so hard to begin making art. Where to start? It’s hard to build a sustainable art practice and keep it going. I know this because I have been there.
Life sometimes gets in the way with all its distractions.
Our inner critic often gets so loud that it gets in the way of our intuition.
You know deep down inside that you were born to create and you are ready to get started!
Together we will enter the amazing world of creating art!
No experience is needed, just willingness to be open and experience your own beautiful creativity.
“The one thing you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can. The moment that you feel that just possibly you are walking down the street naked…that’s the moment you may be starting to get it right.”
Neil Gaiman, Make Good Art
Half day program
- We’ll start with taking some time to talk about where you’re at in your creative life, and where you’d like to be. I want to hear all about your dreams, over coffee and some amazing home-made banana bread.
- You can ask me all your burning questions related to art, building a sustainable art practice, starting or building an art business, anything.
- If you’re new to art, I’ll help you enter the wonderful world of creativity.
- If you’re new to art we will also talk about the medium that would be good for you to try.
- We will get our hands dirty! After our talk we will paint together.
- If you are interested, I can give you pointers on making your own paints that you can use in your art.
- If you want feedback on your art, I can provide you that feedback.
What is included?
- 3,5 hours of one-on-one coaching
- All art supplies such as different sorts of paint, pencils, paper, canvas, brushes, pigments, etc.
- A sketchbook
- Drinks and vegan snacks
- Check-in via Zoom after 4 weeks to see how things are going and to answer your questions
The coaching is offered in my studio in Vlaardingen (near Rotterdam). The studio is a five minute walk from the metro station in Vlaardingen Centrum. Parking is free in front of my studio entrance.
Coaching is available in Dutch and in English.
This is a pilot price. There’s only one spot left.
Please note that my studio is located on the third floor. There’s no elevator in the building.